Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ring Ring goes the Geocache

I know cachers are a friendly bunch and I've seen it in action before. But these log entries from one of my recent hides takes the cake. Not only does it prove that people generally want to do the right thing but it shows what a little bit of luck can do....


Cache: What's your sign? (GC1GCGJ)

September 18 by notsmike (1581 found)
Looking for this cache, I dropped (lost) my cell phone.Not knowing where I misplaced it I called it to see if I could locate it. XHawk was looking for the cache and heard the ring, answered it and waited for me to come back and pick it up. Very nice meeting you XHawk and thanks again.notsmike [view this log on a separate page]

September 18 by XHawk (714 found)
I usually stink at puzzles. So I was real happy to solve this one. Doubled back to the car to put on long pants. A good idea on this one. Found cache right after hearing a phone ring. After signing log, I hung out and waited for notsmike to show. Nice meeting you today. TFTPC![view this log on a separate page]

Is that cool or what??

No comments: