Friday, May 23, 2008

Sokratz Lab

I was able to do some lunch caching today. Only had time for three quick grabs but the fun part was solving a puzzle last night. Lost in Minnesota was a fun puzzle cache that took me some time to figure out. I wasn't sure if the cache really was in Minnesota or not but after I solved it I found that it really was in Minnesota - even though a Utah cacher hid it (with help from someone around here). All you puzzle hiders out there, check this one out.

I've spent some time in the Sokratz Lab lately. Now my lab is nothing like the Posen lab, I'm sure, but it still creates some pretty fun containers.

Many of these containers have already been hidden in the last month but there's sill plenty more to be hidden this summer. Of course I can't show you all of them or it would give them away. The picture here shows some of the more "traditional" ones you may find next time you hunt a Sokratz cache.

No comments: