Saturday, March 22, 2008

In the Middle

I went caching on March 22nd in hopes of finding a new caches in the area and getting a First to Find. Isn't March 22nd supposed to be in spring?? What happend here? I'm not sure but this isn't much like spring.

Cache Name: In The Middle
Waypoint:GC1ADKE
Log Entry:
3-22-08 WooHoo!! FTF @ 11:15AM I thought someone else would have nabbed the FTF for sure. With all the snow you'll be able to follow the tracks. Go ahead and do that. My tracks will take you all over the place. It took me a long time to find this one. You know how you get something stuck in your head and you just can't let it go. We'll this was one of those. I finally got the crazy idea out of my head, thought clearly for a while, and made the find. Took the geocoin. TFTC, Rebelex!!

No comments: